IEHC - Europa Nostra - Gdansk meeting 15/03/2019.
Photo album Pierre LACONTE
- Cover page of the book “The Gdansk Shipyard” the birthplace of "Solidarity" and the symbol of the fall of Communism in East-Central Europe, World Heritage Nomination, Poland.
- Air view of Gdansk, old town.
- Solidarnosc Museum, inside.
- View from Solidarnosc Museum to the former shipyards.
- Meeting of Europa Nostra Industrial and Engineering Heritage Committee (IEHC) with Lech Walesa. Seating: Lech Walesa, former Polish President, Pierre Laconte, Chairman IEHC.
- View of old town main place.
IEHC - Barcelona meeting 26-28/10/2018.
0. B22 Industrial renewal area: design museum (arch. Bohisgas) and Abgar office tower (arch. Jean Nouvel)
00. B22 renewed flee market
1.-4. Eusebi Casanelles, organiser of the meeting in Taller de arquitectura Bofill, former silos
5.-6. Walden 7 (Bofill) on former steel plant
7. View of Ensanche block with small industry
8. Associació d’Enginyers Industrials, Via Laietana, host of the meeting
9.-14. Former factory F-abra and Coats of Barcelona
15. Centre Cultural (former flour mills)
16.-17. Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF)
18.-20. Codorniu Cava (arch. Puig i Cadafalch)
- Mautner Bridge, near Krems an der Donau. Photo: Hildebrand de Boer.
- Zwentendorf, Nuclear Power Plant. Photo: Pierre Laconte.
- Zwentendorf, Control Room Nuclear Power Plant. Photo: Hildebrand de Boer.
- Danube Cable Ferry in the UNESCO World Heritage Wachau Valley. Foto: Hildebrand de Boer.
- Giszowiec workers’ settlement (project Uhemann 1907): photo of courtyard
- “Spodek Arena”, Sports Hall (architects Jerzy Hryniewiecki assoc. 1971): photo
- Silesia Museum, first phase (architects Riegler Riewe 2015): photos
- Silesia Museum, building for future restoration: photo
- Philharmonic Theatre (architect Tomasz Konior 2015): photo of Foyer
- Rynek (pedestrianisation of a former urban motorway): photo
IEHC-Europa Nostra. 03/2017. Newcastle